JongeHonden was founded in 1991 by Jacques Vereecken and Peter van Leeuwen. As young creatives, they wanted to go to the biggest creative event in the world: The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity. Why was this inspiring place, only meant for creatives that were already in the industry? Young creatives should get the same opportunities, especially because they still need to learn. And where else to learn (and to connect) than at this festival. A place where only the best work and the most creative people were gathered. That’s why they started to organise pitches and make friends, so they could raise the money and to go from Amsterdam to Cannes. The first year by motorcycles, then by bus and now by plane.
BECOME OUR FRIEND
We are so proud to have been able to help grow our industry together with friends for 28 years and counting. And we would be proud to call you a friend.To do some more summing up, benefits of your friendship would include:
But above all being our friend is a way to help build an ever growing industry, overflowing with talented top notch big hitters.
- Exclusive access to our Portfolio night.
- A invite for you to judge at pitches (a good place to meet talent as well).
- You’re involved in organising and deciding the contents of workshops and Creative Classes we do with you.
- If you are looking for a team, we can reach out within our channels and network (Facebook, Instagram, our newsletter and during a pitch evening and / or creative class).
- You gain more notoriety and popularity amongst young creatives. YoungDogs is for most their first acquaintance with the agency world.
- Your logo will be on our website, t-shirts in Cannes, invites, underneath every mail and anywhere else we can put it.
- Tickets for the best party in Cannes, the YoungDogs party.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com to become our friend!